Delivery & Returns
County Forge Farrier Supplies Returns Policy
We are happy to exchange or refund any unused item that you are not entirely happy with when you return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
Items must be unused, in a saleable condition and have their original packaging intact. Please also ensure that all component parts are included. Please provide your invoice as proof of purchase.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Please note that we cannot offer refunds on knives or hoof care items for hygiene reasons.
If there is a fault with your item, please contact us on + 44 (0) 1488 72660, or email email@example.com as soon as possible. Our aim is to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. In most instances we will either offer a repair or where this is not possible we will replace the item with the same or an equivalent model.
Please call or speak to one of our team for more details.
County Forge Farrier Supplies Delivery Policy
This delivery policy gives details of the delivery methods, delivery periods and delivery charges that apply to any orders for our products made through our website or by email or telephone.
This policy is a legally binding document, and forms part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
(1) Free delivery
We offer free standard delivery to all UK mainland addresses on all orders over GBP £250 (exclusive of VAT). However, restrictions may apply on large or bulky items (for example steel). Other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 4 below.
(2) Delivery methods
We will deliver to the following countries and territories: UK, Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
If the address for delivery of your order is a UK mainland address, then you will be able to select from the following delivery methods:
- standard delivery; and
- collect in store
If the address for delivery of your order is not a UK address, then you will be able to select from the following delivery methods:
- standard international delivery
(3) Delivery periods
This table indicates the typical delivery periods for the different delivery methods.
Typical delivery period
Standard Mainland UK delivery
1-2 working days
Standard Non-Mainland UK delivery
2-4 working days
Standard European delivery
2-5 working days
Standard International delivery
3-9 working days
If you place your order before 12 noon on a working day, these periods run from the close of business on that day. For Standard Mainland UK deliveries, if we receive your order before 12 noon we endeavour to dispatch your order on the same day for next day delivery. If you place your order after 2pm on a working day, or on a non-working day, these periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
These periods are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the specified period.
(4) Delivery charges
Delivery charges will be calculated and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process. The applicable charges will depend upon:
- the delivery method you select;
- the location of the delivery address; and
- the size and weight of your order.
Indicative charges (stated in GBP and exclusive of applicable VAT (although this may not be payable in all instances) are as follows:
UK mainland – Standard delivery
- standard delivery of package weighing 0 - 9.99kg to a mainland UK address: GBP £6.50;
- standard delivery of a package weighing 10 - 29.99kg to a mainland UK address: GBP £8.50;
- standard delivery of a package weighing 30 - 59.99kg to a mainland UK address: GBP £16.40;
- standard delivery of a package weighing 60 - 89.99kg to a UK mainland address: GBP £21.65;
- standard delivery of a package weighing 90 - 119.99 to a UK mainland address: GBP £25.50.
- standard delivery of package weighing 120 - 249.99kg to a mainland UK address: GBP £29.12;
- standard delivery of a package weighing 250 - 499.99kg to a mainland UK address: GBP £34.84; and
- standard delivery of a package weighing 500 - 1,200kg to a mainland UK address: GBP £43.68
Non- Mainland UK destinations – standard delivery
Please note surcharges may apply and a member of the sales team will contact you with a precise quote for delivery once calculated.
- standard delivery of package weighing
- standard delivery of a package weighing non-mainland UK address: GBP £29.35;
- standard delivery of package weighing
- standard delivery of a package weighing
- standard delivery of a package weighing <1,200kg to a non-mainland UK address: GBP £121.68;
*Weights are of the packaged item and are rounded up.
(5) Delivery tracking
You can use your order number (provided in your order confirmation email) to track your delivery here: http://www.interlinkexpress.com/
(6) Receipt and signature
All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
Our delivery service providers will notify you by telephone in advance of attempting to make a delivery.
(7) Additional deliveries and collection
If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service providers will make one further attempt to deliver your products.
If the second delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service providers will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your product. Such instructions will include a time limit for collection.
(8) Delivery problems
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on +44 (0) 1488 72660 or through our website at http://www.countyforge.com/contact-us/
If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the time specified on the card left at your address, then we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products, providing that we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free-of-charge).
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- where in person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; and
- where in person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.